(No reviews yet) Write a Review
Contact us for pricing
Hello! We're here to help with any questions about 3M products. Let us know what you need and we'll assist you to the best of our ability.
PFP 3M™ Final Polish Films consist of precision coated silica
on a polyester film. This long lived product produces high quality
that exceed Telecoria standards.
PFP 3M™ Lapping Film 863X and 863XW (869X and
869XW with PSA) have a precision coated SiO2 mineral
coating on a polyester film used in the final step in fiber
optic connector polishing. Produces high quality connectors.
PFP 3M™ offers two products tailored for different
process requirements. Available with and without PSA
(Pressure Sensitive Adhesive).
• Eliminates messy slurries
• Produces excellent surface finish
• Reduces overall process time
• Produces high connector yields
• Used on all polishing machines
• 865X Long life
• 865X Clean end faces and Minimal cleaning
• 865X Consistent fiber heights and Easy to identify working side