Precision Fiber Products, Inc. (PFP) first opened in Silicon Valley (San Jose, CA) in December 2003. Our first office was located in the countryside on a beautiful three-acre parcel with lots of wild life. The surrounding environment helped our small group to focus and strategize. Here we developed a goal of becoming a global leader, with a brand name in a very difficult market to penetrate. This was especially so with the influx of low cost / low quality products that caused potential customers to be wary of any newcomers to the market.
With persistence and determination, we persevered those first few years despite the market’s challenges.
Over the years, we’ve always seen the importance of making wise investments. Not only in the communities where we operate, but also in top of the line technology and the people that make everything happen.
Currently we have over 1,000 customers both large and small all over the globe, with a variety of unique needs and requirements. Our Global Manufacturing Facilities and competent staff welcome the opportunity to meet all your fiber optic needs and count it a privilege to earn your business.
To become a brand name, global leader in providing fiber optic interconnect solutions to the Medical, Industrial, and Telecom Fiber Optic industries.
Meet or exceed customer expectation in product quality and on time delivery.
Precision Fiber Products - History of Achievements:
- 2003 – Developed Polishing System APC Line for Senko Advanced – Intellectual property transfer.
- Incorporated company and built R&D staff in San Jose, CA (Silicon Valley)
- 2004 – Designed MM Interconnect Line of products
- 2005 – Invested in Chinese factory for high quality / low cost manufacturing of plastic and metal components
- 2006 – Invested in Chinese factory for high quality / low cost manufacturing of ceramic products
- 2007 – Designed SM Interconnect line of products
- 2008 – Designed PM interconnect line of products
- 2009 – Developed Micro drilling technology
- 2010 – Developed a line of products for Optogenetic Testing
- 2011 – Built USA management team for global expansion
- 2012 – Expanded manufacturing groups worldwide
- 2013 – Expanded customer base worldwide
- 2014 – Built Sales Marketing groups for global expansion of customer base
- 2015 – Developed 100% concentricity and ID bore testing capability
- 2016 – Built Mexico Management team for low cost manufacturing to support ever growing global customer base
- 2017 – Invested in Mexican Factory in Rosarito Beach for high quality / low cost manufacturing of connectivity products
- 2018 – Expanded Warehouse / Distribution in San Diego CA – Increased Mexican Manufacturing volumes to support the global market.
- Added Executive offices in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
2019 – Built China Management Team to help us gain a direct line to Vendor base
Invested in China Factory to greatly improve our high quality / low cost manufacturing process
Achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification
- 2020 – EXCITING NEWS COMING SOON!
If you would like more information about Precision Fiber Products, please use the information on our Contact PFP page to reach us.