Fiber Optic Center Feed Stripper
- Fiber stripper with center feed design allows for longitudinal fiber stripping.
- The fiber is fully supported in the stripping process of 900 micron buffer coating to 250 micron and standard 250 micron coating to 125 micron stripping.
- Side mounted stripper blades provide convenient stripping of 1.6 mm to 3 mm cable jackets.
- Measurement scale in inches/mm built into the tool jaw and body up to 2 3/4 in. (70 mm) for ease of proper cable preparation.
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomically designed for ease of use.
- All cutting surfaces are precision formed, hardened, tempered and ground, assuring precise cable jacket, buffer and acrylate removal with no scratching or nicking of the fiber.
- Tool is factory set and requires no adjustment.
- Removable cleaning brush is conveniently attached to the stripper for periodic cleaning of stripping jaws.
- Part No.: 81400
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Brush Part No.: 81410
Length: 1.16 in (29.70 mm)
Height: 2.1684 in (55.60 mm)
Width: 3.89961 in (99.99 mm)
Weight: 2.77 ounces (79.0g)