Loose Tube Fiber Cable
Our Dry Loose Tube Cable incorporates "dry water blocking" technology.
Eliminates the messy "icky pic" and the time consuming process of de-gel, speeding up installation. It comes with standard UV protection in riser and plenum rated constructions or rugged polyethylene jacket. Offered in a 2 thru 72 fiber count and color coded subunits makes the breakout process easy. Available in standard glass sizes as well as 10 gigabit Ethernet speeds makes this cable a perfect fit for backbone between buildings as well as inside building installations. UL 1651 and C22.2 No.232 listed for compliance.
- Gel-Free water blocking design
- Available in riser or plenum or PE
- UV protected rugged jacket
- Standard color coded buffer tube for ease of identity
- 2 thru 72 fiber count
- Available in all fiber types including 10 gigabit
- UL 1651 and C22.2 No.232 listed for compliance
- Between building backbone
- Inside building installations
To view more fiber types and more information on Corning's superior fiber, click the link: