The PFP 353ND, a product from Precision Fiber Products, Inc., is a robust two-component, high-temperature epoxy specially formulated for use in semiconductor, hybrid, fiber optic, and medical applications. It stands as one of the most sought-after offerings under the PFP brand, garnering global recognition for its exceptional performance and reliability. Additionally, it is available in a convenient single-component format, provided in a frozensyringe for user convenience.
This product is equivalent to the following items:
• FOCenter: ET3563ND-XXXX
• EPO-TEK®: 353ND
PFP 353ND ADVANTAGES & SUGGESTED APPLICATION NOTES
• Reasonable pot-life that allows for low temperature curing to be realized. It has an amber color change upon cure.
• Semiconductor suggested applications: wafer-wafer bonding of CSP; fabrication of MEMs devices; flip chip underfill.
• Hybrid suggested applications: providing near hermetic seals and UHV seals in sensor devices, resisting high temperature packaging
1. Down-Hole petrochemical fiber optic sensors, resisting >200°C field conditions.
• Fiber optic adhesive designed to meet Telecordia 1221 - suggested applications:
1. Sealing fiber into ferrules, transmitting light in the optical pathway from 800- 1550 nm range.
2. Fiber component packaging; adhesive for active alignment of optics, environmental seal of opto-package, V-groove arrays.
• Electronics Assembly suggested applications:
1. Used as dielectric layer in the fabrication of capacitors; laminating PZT ferroelectrics found in ultrasound or ink-jetting devices.
2. Impregnating and insulating copper coil windings in motors and inductor coils. Bonding ferrite cores and magnets.
3. Structural grade epoxy found in hard-disk drive devices; bonding of SST metals, kapton, and magnets.