PFP's specialty multimode step-index fibers are designed for compatibility with the majority of fiber interconnect systems. They also support the diode laser power delivery market. These power delivery fibers are available in many core/clad ratios and in low or high NA versions. The buffer can be a low refractive index fluoroacrylate coating for added power confinement, or traditional silicone. Other fiber diameters are available upon request.
- Fiber coupled diode lasers
- Couplers and pump combiners
- Beam delivery cables
- Spectroscopy and instrumentation
|Features & Benefits|
- Compatible with majority of fiber interconnect systems & fiber-coupled, diode-laser packages
- Exceptional geometric uniformity and core/clad concentricity - Ease of assembly
- Clean room fiber draw - Eliminates coating "hot spots"
|Operating Wavelength ||800-1600 nm |
|Core Numerical Aperture ||0.22 ± 0.02 |
|OH Level ||Low |
Geometrical & Mechanical Specifications
|Core Diameter ||410.0 ± 10.0 µm |
|Inner Clad Diameter (nominal) ||450.0 µm |
|Outer Clad Diameter ||675.0 ± 15.0 µm |
|Inner Cladding Material ||Depressed |
|Coating Material ||780 +/- 30 nm (Silicone) |
|Core Type ||Pure Silica |
|Buffer Diameter ||1100 ± 60 µm |
|Buffer Material ||Transparent Nylon |
|Proof Test Level ||&*8805; 70 kpsi (0.48 GN/m≤) |
Note: A re-spooling & cut fee of $30.00 is included for all lengths under the 100 meter spool size. To order an entire 100 meter spool please contact our Customer Service Department.