Our Commitment to Your Privacy
We do not sell, trade or share your information to anyone outside of our company, without your expressed permission.
Legal details to please the lawyers:
Precision Fiber Products, Inc. has created this Privacy Statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. This privacy notice applies to our services available under the domain of www.precisionfiberproducts.com and all information collected or submitted by online services operated by Precision Fiber Products Inc. Please be advised that this Privacy Statement does not apply to the practices of companies that Precision Fiber Products does not own or control, or to people that Precision Fiber Products does not employ or manage.
Precision Fiber Products employees may see your personal information when you order products or services from us. In addition, your graphics or personal account information may be seen by Precision Fiber Products employees in order to evaluate, validate, or correct problems with your account, and in the course of maintaining and ensuring proper administration of the business and website.
Collected Information. Precision Fiber Products collects personal information online when:
- You submit questions or comments to us;
- You request information, quotes, or materials;
- You register products online;
- You participate in online surveys;
- You participate in online promotions; and
- You request we send information to your friends, family and colleagues.
The type of information collected may include name, address, phone number, billing and delivery information, e-mail address, gift recipient information, credit card information, login information for Precision Fiber Products or partner services, and other demographic information. We may also collect general information about your computer, such as its operating system, screen resolution, web browser, etc.
How does Precision Fiber Products use collected personal information? Our primary goal in collecting your customer information is to provide you with a personalized, relevant, user-friendly experience on the websites. Here are the ways we use Customer Information to enhance this experience:
- We use your information to communicate with you. We use your email address to inform you of product improvements, feature announcements, newsletters, and Precision Fiber Products promotional offers that may be of interest to you. From time to time, we may also directly contact some of our users via email or phone to conduct market research which will help us improve future versions of our products. Only Precision Fiber Products employees will ever have the authority to contact you directly.
- If you do not wish to receive these communications, you may always "opt out" by contacting us at the address provided below. (If you opt out of promotional communications, we will still contact you in response to specific requests or transactions that you initiate. For example, you will still receive emailed receipts for your online purchases and responses to your technical support requests.)
- We use your information to provide you with products and services that you have requested. For example, if you purchase merchandise through our store, we will use your billing and credit card information to charge you for the merchandise, the shipping address to deliver the merchandise, and your email address and/or phone number to inform you about the status of your order and contact you if there are any issues processing it.
- When you interact with one of our partners through our website or software, we may share your information with that partner.
- We use data about the use of our systems to monitor their proper operation, and to help us maintain and improve our products and services.
- We use aggregated, anonymous data about our users as a group to help understand our business and communicate it to our partners. Your information, however, will never be personally identifiable when aggregated for these purposes.
With whom does Precision Fiber Products share Customer Information? Our primary goal in sharing your information with third parties is to provide you with products and services you have requested. We only share your information with your expressed permission. When you order products, you are giving your expressed permission to share required information with third parties in order to process and fulfill your order. Here are the ways we may share Customer Information with third parties:
With third party intermediaries (for example, credit card authorization companies, photo processing labs, merchandise distributors, shipping services, etc.) who help us run the our services and the websites. Your information is provided to these third parties solely for the purpose of providing you the services you request at the time that you request them. Third party intermediaries do not store, retain, access or otherwise use your information other than as necessary to provide you with the Precision Fiber Products products and services.
Security. Our site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. To that end, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Sites. Our website may contain links to other sites. Precision Fiber Products is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other web sites.
Children's Privacy. Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important, and federal law protects those under the age of 13. For that reason, Precision Fiber Products does not knowingly permit children under the age of 13 to become registered members of our sites, or to buy goods and services on our sites, without verifiable parental consent. Precision Fiber Products does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 13, except with their parent's express consent.
Changes in this Privacy Statement. Precision Fiber Products reserves the right to modify this privacy notice from time to time, by posting a prominent announcement on this page. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Statement and any updates.
Contacting Precision Fiber Products. If you have any questions about our Privacy Statement or our privacy and security practices, you can contact us at:
Precision Fiber Products Attn. Privacy Compliance
180 South Hillview
Milpitas, CA 95035
Please note that this address is for privacy and security matters only. If you are looking for help purchasing, installing, or using our products, please contact us through our customer support center.